While in Law School, Josh had the honor of interning for both the Honorable Judge Ann Gail Meinster in the First Judicial District (Jefferson County), as well as Justice Brian D. Boatright at the Colorado Supreme Court.
As a representative of the University of Denver’s National Trial Team, Josh won Best Advocate at the 2015 Georgetown White Collar Crime Invitational in Washington D.C. When not in the office, Josh enjoys writing, studying music and exploring the vibrant Denver restaurant scene.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D.
- Arizona State University, B.S., Psychology, Summa Cum Laude
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Best Advocate- 2015 Georgetown White Collar Crime Invitational
- Dean’s Scholarship in Law
- The Keating Family Scholarship in Law
SAT tutor for Minds Matter Denver, an organization dedicated to helping need-based students reach their goal of making it to college.
- The Danny A Foundation, President – August 2012- Present
- Judicial Intern for Justice Brian D. Boatright, Colorado Supreme Court 2015
- Judicial Intern for Judge Ann Gail Meinster, Jefferson County, CO 2015