- Education & Honors
- Reported Statistics
- Representative Experience
- Counsel of Record
- Community Involvement
Ms. Alicia Hagerman is an associate in the Las Vegas office with substantial civil litigation experience handling general liability, product liability, premise liability, personal liability, insurance defense, complex construction litigation, and professional negligence matters.
Ms. Hagerman received her bachelor’s degree in Political Science from the University of Nevada, Reno in 2004 and her Juris Doctor from the William S. Boyd School of Law in 2007.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, J.D., 2007
- University of Nevada, Reno, B.A., 2004
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Attorney – Litchfield Cavo
- Partner – Koeller, Nebeker, Carlson & Haluck