Atienne focuses her practice on retail leasing. She has extensive experience in counseling individuals as well as local, regional, and national commercial tenants in connection with the preparation, review and negotiation of leases for retail locations in strip-malls, enclosed malls, food courts and mixed use shopping centers. She has represented developers of franchises such as Dunkin’ Donuts, Papa John’s, PizzaRev, Retro Fitness, CycleBar and Pure Barre on all leasing matters.
In addition to handling commercial leasing transactions, Atienne advises clients in connection with the acquisition and disposition of real property.
She has also represented institutional lenders involving a variety of complex financing transactions with an emphasis on real-estate. She has extensive experience in connection with commercial mortgage-backed securities and mezzanine financing. In addition, she has also represented multi-unit franchise operators in the purchase and sale of assets, stock and other equity interests.
- Columbia Law School, J.D.1998
- Yale University, B.A. History of Art 1991
- American Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Paris Ackerman LLP, Roseland, New Jersey, Senior Attorney
- Vornado Realty Trust, Paramus, New Jersey, Attorney
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP, New York, New York, Consultant
- Brach Eichler, LLP, Roseland, New Jersey, Associate
- Morrison & Foerster LLP, New York, New York, Associate
- Kaye Scholer LLP, New York, New York, Associate