Christine Atwood is uniquely situated to help clients navigate all phases of complex litigation and arbitration. In her multi-state practice, Ms. Atwood focuses on trial advocacy and the representation of individuals, corporations, and other business entities in courts of law, arbitration, and mediation. She has litigated and tried numerous cases including catastrophic personal injury, general liability, and contract disputes.
With a background in catastrophic injury litigation in Nevada, and a primary focus on the medical aspects of an individual’s claims, Ms. Atwood made a natural transition to her practice in Denver which largely focusses on representation of physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals, as well as hospitals and other health care entities.
Ms. Atwood also serves as outside general counsel for several small businesses where she serves as a trusted advisor to many clients on a wide variety of topics. She leverages her marketing and event management background to provide unique counsel to her clients, and her communication skills to execute detailed research and due diligence, efficiently collecting pertinent evidence and circumstantial data. Ms. Atwood’s goal in servicing these clients is to bring a common sense approach to a wide variety of difficult problems. She routinely advises as corporate/general counsel to her clients and provides legal advice and guidance to obtain favorable outcomes.
Her exceptional attention to detail and organization allows her to ensure documentation and litigation proceedings are handled properly and efficiently. Consistently seeking to identify areas of potential or existing issues, Ms. Atwood strives to provide actionable recommendations on process improvement to avoid liability according to legal options.
Originally from Dallas, Texas, Ms. Atwood is an avid Oklahoma Sooners Fan and actively follows college football. She also enjoys cooking, exploring new breweries and wineries, and spending time with her English Bulldog Bella.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D. (2015)
- University of Oklahoma, Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing/Advertising (2006)
- Alpha Omicron Pi Sorority
- Clark County Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- American Bar Association
- Southern Nevada Association or Women Attorney
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Alpha Omnicron Pi Las Vegas Alumni Secretary 2015-Present
- State Bar of Nevada High School Mock Trial Competition Judge
- American Bar Association National Moot Court Competition Judge
- University of Oklahoma Law Student Moot Court Competition Judge
- Ekklesia Society Pro Bono Solicitor
- International Diocese Pro Bono Solicitor