Christine Atwood is uniquely situated to help clients navigate all phases of complex litigation and arbitration. She routinely advises as corporate/general counsel to her clients and provides legal advice and guidance to obtain favorable outcomes.
Her exceptional attention to detail and organization allows her to ensure documentation and litigation proceedings are handled properly and efficiently. Consistently seeking to identify areas of potential or existing issues, Ms. Atwood strives to provide actionable recommendations on process improvement to avoid liability according to legal options.
Ms. Atwood’s significant experience includes:
- Eight jury trials to verdict, including first and second chair as well as two solo trials
- Anti-SLAPP motion practice
- Party and witness depositions
- Doctor depositions
- Mandatory and binding arbitration, complex mediation, and settlement conferences
- Civil and criminal jury trials
Ms. Atwood leverages her marketing and event management background to provide counsel to a variety of industries, including arena events, concert promotion, and fundraising. She uses her communication skills to execute detailed research and due diligence, efficiently collecting pertinent evidence and circumstantial data.
She is an avid Oklahoma Sooners Fan and enjoys spending her free time cooking, hiking, and following college football.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D. (2015)
- University of Oklahoma, Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing/Advertising (2006)
- Alpha Omicron Pi Sorority
- Clark County Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- American Bar Association
- Southern Nevada Association or Women Attorney
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Alpha Omnicron Pi Las Vegas Alumni Secretary 2015-Present
- State Bar of Nevada High School Mock Trial Competition Judge
- American Bar Association National Moot Court Competition Judge
- University of Oklahoma Law Student Moot Court Competition Judge
- Ekklesia Society Pro Bono Solicitor
- International Diocese Pro Bono Solicitor