Megan is an associate in the firm’s corporate and real estate practice groups. Prior to joining Messner Reeves, Megan worked as a legal intern for the Senate Judiciary Committee, experiencing the inner workings of the political scene in a keen and up-close environment. While attending the University of Colorado School of Law, Megan clerked for the firm’s Denver office and was a member of the Colorado Technology Law Journal.
As a Colorado native, Megan takes pride in staying active in her community- volunteering at her local church and hosting youth basketball sessions.
In her spare time, Megan enjoys golfing, reading books, and visiting friends and family.
- University of Colorado, J.D., 2019
- Carleton College, B.A. Economics, 2016
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Messner Reeves LLP, Legal Clerk, June 2017-July 2017, May 2018-August 2018
- CU Technology Law and Policy Clinic, Student Attorney, January 2018-May 2018
- Senate Judiciary Committee, Legal Intern, April 2016-June 2016