Ms. Stoebling has over 34 years of experience that she brings to the firm. She has remained in good standing over the years and has handled numerous arbitrations and trials to verdict over this period of time. Ms. Stoebling has previously handled Plaintiff’s personal injury, debtor bankruptcy and workers compensation claims. Ms. Stoebling’s current practice areas are focused on insurance defense working for the Las Vegas office.
Ms. Stoebling was born and raised in Staten Island, New York. Ms. Stoebling attended Siena College, Loudonville New York and graduated from Whittier College School of Law in Los Angeles, CA.
Outside of the office Ms. Stoebling is a mother to twins, one boy and one girl. She is an avid sports fan to ALL NY teams and loves horse racing.
- Siena College, 1983
- Whittier Law School 1986
- Member NV. State Bar in good standing since 1987
- Former member SNAWA
- So. NV. Bankruptcy Society
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Member of Community Awareness Committee and Financial Committee of Terra Bella HOA
- Former Arbitrator for 8th Judicial District 1996-2014
- Associate/Partner Stoebling & Stoebling 1986 – 2001
- Sole Practitioner Ellen Stoebling, Esq. LLC 2001-2013
- Associate for Randolph Goldberg, Esq. 2013-2014
- In house counsel for Farmers Ins. Co. 2014-2021.