Scott L. Evans practices business litigation at Messner Reeves. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Evans was head of the business litigation group for a medium size firm in Denver where he helped businesses and their principals resolve a wide range of commercial disputes. His holistic approach to dispute resolution is focused on obtaining the best possible outcome for his client as quickly, affordably and painlessly as possible. Mr. Evans has significant experience in state and federal courts, as well as mediation and arbitration proceedings.
Specifically, Mr. Evans’ represents local businesses and national chains in contract disputes, statutory compliance, commercial matters, business torts and real estate litigation. Mr. Evans also represents business owners and investors in intra-business disputes, as well as certain administrative matters involving regulatory agencies. In addition, Mr. Evans conducts internal corporate and governmental agency investigations, calling on his experience as a federal investigator.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D.
- University of Southern Colorado, B.S.
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Member: Section of Litigation)
- Sam Cary Bar Association
- ExecConnect (Board Member)
- Downtown Denver Partnership (Economic Development Committee)
- Boys and Girls Club of Metro Denver (Board Member)