Mr. Evans has over 25 years of experience in state and federal courts, as well as mediation and arbitration proceedings. Mr. Evans’ practice consists primarily of complex litigation cases and cases in which he is an American Arbitration Association commercial law section arbitrator. Mr. Evans’ litigation and arbitration practices focus on a wide variety of business disputes, including breach of contract matters, intra-business disputes, business torts, real estate litigation, probate litigation, cannabis/hemp litigation and white collar criminal defense. As a former federal investigator he is commonly tasked with conducting internal corporate and work place investigations. Mr. Evans is committed to providing his clients with efficient common-sense results.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D.
- University of Southern Colorado, B.S.
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- American Arbitration Association (Panelist)
- Colorado Bar Association (Region 1 Vice President)
- American Bar Association (Member: Section of Litigation)
- Sam Cary Bar Association (Past President)
- National Bar Association
- ExecConnect (Board Member)
- Downtown Denver Partnership (Economic Development Committee)
- The Allies (Founder)
- Center for Legal Inclusiveness