David Gould is an associate in Messner Reeve’s Las Vegas office. Prior to joining Messner Reeves, David was a Judicial Clerk for the Honorable Justice Michael A. Cherry (Ret.) of the Nevada Supreme Court, worked at several large law firms which specialized in insurance defense, bad faith insurance defense, construction defect and business litigation, and was general counsel for a defense contracting and security company.
David’s practice includes insurance and employment law, where he brings over a decade of experience representing some of the largest insurance companies in the world.
Outside of the office David is a rabid Michigan football fan and enjoys spending time with his family and friends.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, (J.D., 2008);
- Michigan State University, (B.S., 2005)
Publications and Speaking Engagements
Chair and Vice-Chair, Jewish Nevada Young Leaders Board (2017-2019)
- COO & Chief Legal Counsel, EIS, April 2018-February 2020
- Barnett & Associates, Attorney, December 2016-February 2018
- Koeller, Nebeker, Carlson & Haluck, Attorney, February 2011-November 2016
- Alverson, Taylor, Mortensen & Sanders, Attorney, August 2010-February 2011
- Chambers of Justice Michael Cherry, Judicial Clerk, August 2008-August 2010