LaRona Mondt Kitzinger
Ms. Mondt is an associate in the firm’s transactional practice group. Ms. Mondt represents clients in mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, and capital raising from the letter of intent stage through closing and post-closing matters. She also provides general advising on corporate formation and governance, employment issues, and partnership disputes. In addition, Ms. Mondt addresses federal, state and local regulatory compliance for clients in various fields including medical practices and non-profit entities.
Ms. Mondt is a Colorado native who enjoys spending time at Sloan’s Lake and playing or watching most sports.
- J.D. University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Environmental and Natural Resources Law Certificate
- B.A. Journalism and Technical Communication concentration in Public Relations, Colorado State University. Graduated with Honors, cum laude.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Denver Law Moot Court Board Phillip S. Figa Motions Competition – Champion
Special Olympics of Colorado Young Professionals Board – Strategic Planning Committee Co-Lead
Junior League of Denver – Leadership Institute
- Messner Reeves LLP Legal Clerk
- Environmental Law Clinic, Student Attorney
- Colorado Municipal League, Law Clerk
- Professor Jan Laitos, Research Assistant