Brittany Lewis has concentrated her practice in the defense of healthcare clients against claims of medical negligence. She zealously advocates for her clients throughout the complex litigation process to trial.
During law school, Brittany had two judicial internships, one with the Honorable Nancy Katz and the other with the Honorable Robert E. Senschalle, Jr. She was the Editor in Chief of the Children’s Legal Rights Journal and placed first in the International Mediation Competition in March 2016. Brittany also was a certified volunteer mediator for the Center of Conflict Resolution in Chicago, IL.
Brittany is actively involved with community service. She has received several community service awards and recognitions for organizing projects for veterans, hearing impaired, disabled, and underserved communities. As the wife of an Army Veteran, Brittany has dedicated many years to serving and assisting families of deployed service members and providing pro bono legal services to Veterans.
Outside the office, Brittany enjoys spending time with her family and dogs, cooking, golfing, boating, and watching Chicago sports, especially the Cubs.
- Loyola University of Chicago Law, J.D., 2017
- University of Alaska Fairbanks B.A. Justice and A.A.S. in Paralegal Studies, 2013
- Nevada Bar Association
- 2016 International Alternative Dispute Resolution Competition: First Place Mediation Team and Eighth Place as Individual Advocate
- 2016-2017 Children’s Legal Rights Journal Editor in Chief
- 2017 Public Service Recognition Award from Loyola University of Chicago