Vince is an associate at Messner Reeves LLP. His practice focuses on tax law, business law, probate matters, and civil litigation.
As a University of Montana School of Law graduate, Vince clerked for the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Montana and the Missoula County Attorney’s Office. After law school, Vince obtained a Master of Laws in Taxation from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. During the tax program, he clerked at the Office of the Chief Counsel Department of the Treasury (IRS).
Vince is a combat veteran and a native of Montana who grew up hunting, fishing, and backpacking in Big Sky Country. In his free time, he enjoys golf, snowboarding, and frequent trips to the mountains.
- LL.M., Taxation, University of Denver Sturm College of Law (2018)
- J.D., University of Montana School of Law (2017); National Trial Team
- B.S., Finance, Montana State University (2009)
- B.S., Economics, Montana State University (2009)
- Taxation Section of the Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Montana Bar Association
- Denver Active 20-30 Childrens’ Foundation (General Counsel)
- Colorado Bar Tax Section Scholarship Recipient, 2018
- National Trial Team Scholarship Recipient, 2017
- CALI Award for Excellence in Business Transactions, 2016
- Office of Chief Counsel Department of the Treasury (Denver), Summer Law Clerk, 2018
- Missoula County Attorney’s Office, Summer Law Clerk, 2016
- U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Montana, Summer Law Clerk, 2015
- State of Montana, Division of Banking and Finance, Bank Examiner, 2012-2014
- Edward Jones Investments, Financial Advisor, 2010-2011