Vince obtained a Masters of Laws in Taxation from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. During the tax program, he clerked at the Chief Counsel’s Office in Denver, where he represented the IRS in tax controversy matters.
Prior to attending law school, Vince was a Bank Examiner for the State of Montana and a Financial Advisor for Edward Jones Investments.
During his free time, Vince enjoys golfing, snowboarding, and stock picking.
- LL.M., Taxation, University of Denver Sturm College of Law (2018)
- J.D., University of Montana School of Law (2017); National Trial Team
- B.S., Finance, Montana State University (2009)
- B.S., Economics, Montana State University (2009)
- Taxation Section of the Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Montana Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Tax Section Scholarship Recipient, 2018
- National Trial Team Scholarship Recipient, 2017
- CALI Award for Excellence in Business Transactions, 2016
- Office of Chief Counsel Department of the Treasury (Denver), Summer Law Clerk, 2018
- Missoula County Attorney’s Office, Summer Law Clerk, 2016
- U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Montana, Summer Law Clerk, 2015
- State of Montana, Division of Banking and Finance, Bank Examiner, 2012-2014
- Edward Jones Investments, Financial Advisor, 2010-2011