Languages Spoken: English, Chinese
Marjorie Ouyang is an associate at the Orange County office of Messner Reeves. Ms. Ouyang practice area includes the defense of litigation involving construction defect, employment law compliance issues and personal injury claims. In addition, Ms. Ouyang has strong background with resolving disputes arising out of residential and commercial real estate transactions, including nondisclosure and fraud issues, bad-faith retention of deposit, real estate investment disputes, easement, and landlord-tenant disputes.
Ms. Ouyang is licensed to practice in New York as well as California. In addition to her practice and education in the United States, she is also licensed to practice law in China. Ms. Ouyang speaks fluent Mandarin and has extensive experience in assisting clients who prefer to communicate with their attorneys in their native language of Mandarin.
- J.D. Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, 2014
- LL.M. Cornell University Law School, 2011
- Santa Clara Bar Association
- Marjorie Ouyang speaks fluent Mandarin and has extensive experience assisting the clients who prefer to communicate with the attorneys in their native language of Mandarin.
Publications and Speaking Engagements
Marjorie Ouyang is a published author on topics of consumer rights and the protection of copyrighted works.
- Prior to joining Messner Reeves, Marjorie Ouyang worked for Ericksen Arbuthnot as an insurance defense attorney. She also worked for Venturay Hersey & Muller as a real estate attorney which gained her experience in real estate transaction and litigation.