John Sandberg is an associate in Messner Reeves’ litigation practice group. John’s work consists primarily of professional liability matters and commercial disputes. He has significant experience across virtually all phases of litigation, including evaluating initial claims and defenses, drafting pleadings and dispositive motions, taking depositions, appearing at trial, enforcing judgments, and writing appellate briefs.
John holds a law degree from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Before beginning his legal career, John earned his bachelors degree in political science and journalism from the University of Notre Dame.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2017
- University of Notre Dame, B.A.
- William E. Doyle Inn of Court
- Notre Dame Lawyers Committee
- Catholic Lawyers Guild of Colorado