Ben has lived in Phoenix a total of 24 years, but attended high school and college and met his wife, Ashlee, in Missouri. Ben and Ashlee, and their sons Jack (8) and Felix (7), live in South Phoenix and try to stay active in the community – Ben is President of the Board at his sons’ charter school, was recently elected Chair of the Construction Advisory Board for the City’s light rail extension project into South Phoenix, and is co-founder, Compliance Officer, and show host for KDIF 102.9 LPFM South Phoenix Radio, the community’s non-profit, FCC-licensed radio station. When there is spare time, Ben plays bass in rock bands and practices taekwondo.
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University(J.D., 2007)
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar; Certificate of Law, Science, and Technology
- Three-time Center Scholar: Center for Law, Science, and Technology Fellowship
- ASU Intellectual Property Students Association (President). Arizona Justice Project
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Patent Preparation & Prosecution; CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Community Property
- University of Missouri(B.S., 2002)
- Major: Computer Science