Eric Tran’s practice includes commercial litigation, personal injury, general liability defense, insurance coverage, insurance bad faith litigation, and professional liability.
As a litigator, Eric’s experience includes successful outcomes in cases at all levels of Nevada courts including the Supreme Court of Nevada.
Prior to joining the firm, Eric served as corporate counsel for a startup technology company in Las Vegas. He also previously served as a Deputy Attorney General for the State of Nevada defending state agencies and state employees in civil rights actions in both state and federal court.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., 2009
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. in Political Science, Asian American Studies, 2006
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Boesiger v. Desert Appraisals, LLC, 135 Nev. 192, 444 P.3d 436 (2019)
- Andrew v. Century Sur. Co., 134 F.Supp.3d 1249, 1252 (D. Nev. Sept. 28, 2015)
- Brady, Vorwerck, Ryder & Caspino v. New Albertson’s Inc.,130 Nev. 632, 333 P.3d 229 (2014)
- USF Ins. Co. v. Smith’s Food and Drug Center, Inc.,921 F. Supp. 2d 1082 (D. Nev. Feb. 4, 2013)
- Judicial Clerkship- Law Clerk to the Honorable Steve Dobrescu and Dan Papez, Seventh Judicial District Court of Nevada
- Judicial Externship- Extern to the Honorable Christina Synder, United States District Court for the Central District of California.