Jason Wallace is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. He graduated with a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and received his J.D. from William S. Boyd School of Law. Prior to joining Messner Reeves, Jason worked for Las Vegas Sands Corp. as Compliance Counsel and Assistant Director for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Operations. In these roles, Jason assisted with the casino’s efforts in suspicious activity reporting, sanctions compliance, gaming regulatory compliance, and anti-corruption.
During his time in law school, Jason was selected as an Article Editor for the Nevada Law Journal. He was also a judicial extern for the Honorable Joanna S. Kishner.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D. 2013
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, B.S. in Business Administration (Marketing) 2007
- Article Editor for Nevada Law Journal
- Las Vegas Sands Corp.
- * Assistant Director of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Operations
- * Compliance Counsel
- Eighth Judicial District Court – Judicial Extern to the Honorable Joanna S. Kishner, Jan. 2013 – Apr. 2013