Matthew J. Wendt is an associate attorney in the Silicon Valley office of Messner Reeves LLP. Mr. Wendt’s practices within the firm’s Litigation, Real Estate, Construction Law, Labor & Employment Practice Groups. He represents clients in a variety of civil litigation matters including real estate litigation, employment disputes, construction law and defect litigation, business litigation, personal injury, automobile liability, products liability and premises liability. He has successfully tried, arbitrated, and settled hundreds of cases in both state and federal court.
Mr. Wendt received his Juris Doctor from Santa Clara University School of Law. While in law school, he was a judicial extern for the Honorable Katherine Lucero of the Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara. Matt received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, San Diego.
Mr. Wendt lives in Morgan Hill with his wife, Marilyn and three children.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A., University of California, San Diego
- State Bar of California
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Board Member, Morgan Hill Community Foundation
- Member of The Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes and of Malta, commonly known as the Order of Malta, or the Knights of St. John