Kristina Wright works in the trenches with clients to help them resolve issues as quickly and effectively as possible.
She focuses on commercial litigation, internal investigations, and actively advises and counsels clients on compliance and preventive employment matters across a range
Kristina’s litigation, appellate, and employment-related experience includes:
- • Drafting employment and handbook policies, employee separation agreements, confidentiality, noncompetition, and non-solicitation agreements
• Advising employers on compliance issues including wage and hour, PTO, internal complaint procedures and investigations, leave, and OSHA
• Conducting internal investigations
• Defending clients in employment litigation/arbitration matters including FLSA, ADA, ADEA, Title VII, etc.
• Defending employers in EEOC and state administrative proceedings
• Arguing federal appellate cases
• Representing both claimants and respondents in FINRA arbitrations
• Defense of class actions alleging wage and hour claims, discrimination, false advertising
Prior to joining Messner Reeves LLP, Kristina was the law clerk for the Honorable Richard Caschette and the Honorable Michael Spear in the 18th Judicial District of Colorado.
During law school, she was a Staff Editor for the New York Law School Law Review and an intern at the United States District Court, Southern District of New York.
- New York Law School, J.D., 2012
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A., 2008
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Hon. Ramona Santiago, New Jersey Superior Court, Law Clerk, 2012-2013
- Skenderis & Cornacchia, P.C., Legal Intern, 2011-2012
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York, Judicial Intern, 2011
- Newman Ferrara, LLP, Legal Intern, 2010-2011