Ms. Wright is an associate in the firms Litigation Practice Group. During law school, Ms. Wright was a Staff Editor for the New York Law School Law Review and an intern at the United States District Court, Southern District of New York. Ms. Wright also worked for law firms specializing in real estate litigation and insurance defense. Following graduation, Ms. Wright clerked for the Honorable Ramona Santiago in Newark, New Jersey.
Prior to joining the firm, Kristina was the law clerk for the Honorable Richard Caschette and the Honorable Michael Spear in the 18th Judicial District of Colorado. Kristina is admitted to practice in Colorado, New York, and New Jersey.
- New York Law School, J.D., 2012
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A., 2008
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Hon. Ramona Santiago, New Jersey Superior Court, Law Clerk, 2012-2013
- Skenderis & Cornacchia, P.C., Legal Intern, 2011-2012
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York, Judicial Intern, 2011
- Newman Ferrara, LLP, Legal Intern, 2010-2011