Ms. Zolla is a graduate of Brooklyn Law School, where she served as the President of the Labor and Employment Law Association. While at Brooklyn Law, Ms. Zolla received the first place award in the New York State Bar Association Writing Competition, sponsored by the Dr. Emanuel Stein and Kenneth Stein Memorial Fund. She also worked as a student attorney in the Disability and Civil Rights Clinic, advocating for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
In her off time, you will find Ms. Zolla cheering on her undergraduate alma mater basketball team, the Villanova Wildcats.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2017
- Villanova University, 2013
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- First Place, New York State Bar Association Writing Competition
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Messner Reeves Law Clerk
- Brooklyn Law School Disability and Civil Rights Clinic