Intellectual Property Law
Messner Reeves’ intellectual property team works hand-in-hand with individuals and companies to ensure that their businesses receive the best possible counseling and protection for their intellectual property assets.
Often, intellectual property is the most valuable assets of a business. These assets are often overlooked or under-protected. In growing and developing your business, it is important to maintain a comprehensive strategy to acquire maximum protection and benefits for your intangible assets. This includes development, registration, enforcement and monetization of your intellectual property rights. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to assist with each of your needs. To defend your intellectual property, or to protect against claims from others, our attorneys are able to assist with resolving disputes, up to and including litigation.
Our intellectual property attorneys represent clients ranging from individuals, to start-ups, to small businesses, to publicly traded corporations. We provide services for our clients which maximize value and growth potential.
Our services include:
- IP Portfolio Counseling and Audit
- Trademark Registration, Enforcement and Transfer
- Copyright Registration, Enforcement and Transfer
- Patent Drafting and Prosecution
- Negotiation and Development of Agreements
- USPTO Trademark Oppositions and Office Responses
- Licensing of Copyrights, Trademarks and Patents
- Infringement Litigation
- IP Investigation, Cease and Desist Requests and Takedowns
- Internet Law, Domain Name Registration and Social Media Law
- Digital Media, Entertainment and Sports
- Cannabis IP
- Publicity Rights, Advertising and Influencer Law