- Education & Honors
- Reported Statistics
- Representative Experience
- Counsel of Record
- Community Involvement
Ashley Walters is an Associate in the firm primarily focused on civil defense litigation.
Ms. Walters graduated from the University of San Diego School of Law. During law school, Ms. Walters clerked at the U.S. Attorney’s Office Civil Division. She also clerked at University of San Diego’s Legal Clinics in the Education and Disability Clinic. Prior to law school, Ms. Walters attended California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo with a major in Political Science and a minor in Psychology.
Prior to joining Messner Reeves, Ms. Walters was an associate at Alverson Taylor and Sanders where she practiced civil defense litigation.
In her spare time, Ms. Walters enjoys reading, traveling, fishing, and playing with her dog.
- University of San Diego, J.D., 2022
- California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo, B.A., 2019
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Associate at Alverson Taylor & Sanders
- Law Clerk for the Education and Disability Clinic at University of San Diego
- Civil Law Clerk at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in San Diego