Interested in Joining Messner Reeves?
You will see collaborations taking place and entrepreneurial minds thinking outside the box to create common sense solutions to complex problems.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage to firm employees and their families
- Short- and long-term disability benefits
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Observance of all federal holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid sick/personal time for illness and family care
- Parking Reimbursement
- Leave of absence, with pay, to eligible employees for the birth or adoption of a child. Eligibility is based on employment category and length of service
- Flexible schedule with remote work, in-office and hybrid options
Messner Reeves LLP strives to provide our Summer Associates an unforgettable experience during our 10 week Summer Program.
What sets us apart from other firms? We focus the summer experience on real life, day to day challenges within our firm. Summer Associates have the opportunity to showcase their potential and set themselves apart from others by taking on projects from a variety of practice areas.
Assigned mentors are provided to help guide and navigate our Summer Associates through the complexities that exist in various capacities, with the ultimate goal of growth and development.
Our Summer Program has a “jump in feet first” feel while receiving the support and encouragement from Attorneys at all levels.
Messner Reeves LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. It is our policy to employ highly qualified people without regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; ancestry; disability; sexual orientation; veteran’s status; marital status; civil union status; or any other characteristic protected under federal or state law.