Mr. Myers is a local to Colorado, he grew up in Castle Pines and attended Rock Canyon High School. After graduating high school Mr. Myers then moved to Las Vegas where he attended the University of Nevada majoring in Criminal Justice. In Christian’s free time he played UNLV baseball and was a 4-year letterwinner on the UNLV baseball team. During this time, he was a two-time Academic All-Conference winner. After graduating from UNLV, Mr. Myers went to DePaul University College of Law in Chicago. While at DePaul he coached the Walter Payton College Prep baseball team and led them to the school’s first Chicago Public League Championship in 2019. Christian has since moved back to Colorado to begin his career with Messner Reeves focusing his practice in litigation. Currently living in Denver, Christian enjoy’s watching all of the Denver sports teams, especially the Avalanche, and loves to play golf.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2018
- DePaul University College of Law, 2021
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Coaches High school Baseball, within the Slammers Baseball program
- On the Board of Pitchers and Patriots, Charity that’s partnered with the Wounded Warrior Project and the SEAL Legacy Foundation
- During Law school he interned at a small baseball agency in San Diego called Munger English Sports Management. he also clerked at the Office of the Cook County State’s Attorney within the Gangs and Special Prosecutions division.