Mr. Claybon also specializes in intellectual property and related matters including hard IP, soft IP, and entertainment. He is registered as a Patent Attorney with the United States Patent and Trademark Office with a background in the biological sciences and technology. He also has experience in procuring, protecting and licensing intellectual property rights including the registration and enforcement of trademarks, copyrights and trade secret protections. While in law school, Mr. Claybon served as a legal affairs intern with the Fox Broadcasting Company analyzing and drafting television network agreements. Mr. Claybon believes that bringing an interdisciplinary approach to legal issues leads the most effective and efficient results.
Education & Honors
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, J.D. 2005
- University of Southern California, B.A., Psychology 2002
- State Bar of California
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- John M. Langston Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association