One East Liberty Street
Reno, NV 89501
Led by partner David Mortensen, our Reno, Nevada office represents clients in the healthcare industry. Messner Reeves can lighten your practice’s load when it faces routine issues or new challenges. We help our clients navigate the increasingly complex and highly regulated industry to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
Our attorneys provide deep industry knowledge to answer your questions on a vast array of topics from business formation to retirement planning for a sole practitioner. Whether you, or your practice administrator, have questions about these or other issues, we are here to take your call.
Our scope of services includes:
- Practice Formation & Management
- Practice Dissolution
- Business Planning & Risk Management
- Labor & Employment
- Contract Drafting, Negotiation & Litigation
- Real Estate (Including Construction, Leasing, Leasebacks)
- Medical Equipment Purchases & Leases
- Electronic Health Records (Including Meaningful Use)
- HIPAA & HITECH (Privacy, Security, Compliance, Investigation, Breach Notification)
- Professional Liability (Malpractice) Defense
- Licensure, Privileges & Credentialing (Including NPDB and State Boards)
- Medical, Dental, Psychology, Psychotherapy, LCSW, Nursing, Allied Health
Our Reno office draws from the breadth of our firm-wide expertise in areas of corporate transactions, labor & employment, tax services and real estate to deliver the comprehensive service our clients demand and deserve.