- Education & Honors
- Reported Statistics
- Representative Experience
- Counsel of Record
- Community Involvement
Dale Anderson utilizes his vast experience to provide comprehensive representation to his clients with the goal of reaching meaningful and appropriate resolution of disputes to the satisfaction of those clients. Mr. Anderson’s extensive experience representing such clients as the the Hollywood Park Operating Company, the Regents of the University of California, the Nederlander Organization, and Elizabeth Taylor allows him a unique perspective in evaluating situations and controversies. Mr. Anderson currently focuses on representing employers in labor matters, including claims of discrimination as well as wage and hour disputes.
During law school, Dale honed his litigation skills by participating in moot court competitions.
When not representing clients, Mr. Anderson enjoys visiting the local YMCA, trying out new restaurants, going to live theater, and running.
- 1985 – JD [Wayne State University];
- 1982 – BA Speech and Theatre Communications [Wayne State University]
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- EVELYN CONROY, Plaintiff and Appellant, v. THE REGENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY of CALIFORNIA, 45 Cal.4th 1244, 91 Cal. Rptr. 3d 532
203 P.3d 1127 (Cal. 2009)
- MELICAN v. REGENTS of UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA (2007) 151 Cal. App. 4th 168