Ms. Dodd is a partner in the firm’s Litigation, Crisis Management, and Labor and Employment Groups. She has an active litigation and trial practice in a variety of areas including wage and hour, employment, foodborne illness, personal injury, premises liability, false advertising, class actions, and complex civil litigation. Ms. Dodd appears in both state and federal courts across the country for a variety of clients.
In addition to her litigation practice, Ms. Dodd counsels her clients in crisis prevention and crisis management on matters ranging from food safety and regulatory compliance to external and internal investigations and audits. She works actively to not only to prepare clients for potential crises but also to help them foresee crisis before it occurs.
Ms. Dodd has been selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star annually since 2014. She is licensed to practice law in Colorado and North Dakota.
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2011
- University of Tulsa, B.A. History, B.A. French, 2008
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers Family Law Court Program
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Lasater & Martin, P.C., Associate, 2011-2014
- Cohen, McNeile & Pappas, P.C., Law Clerk, 2010-2011
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment, Legal Intern, 2010
- Sprint Nextel Corporation, Legal Intern, 2010
- Kocoglu Law Firm, Istanbul, Legal Intern, 2009