Amy Eskola helps clients create a vision for their matters, while also providing skilled advice on various complex real estate issues. Clients value her ability to provide real-life solutions to challenging problems based on their unique and individual needs.
She offers a competitive perspective in a variety of areas, including real estate transactions, entity formation, contract negotiation, and corporate governance.
Clients range from national and local restaurant concepts to commercial developers to health care providers, including pro bono legal services for non-profit organizations.
As a partner in the firm’s Real Estate Practice and Corporate Groups, her experience includes:
- Negotiating and managing commercial lease work on all levels
- Drafting and negotiating leases, subleases, amendments, and subordination, non-disturbance and attornment agreements
- Title examination, conveyance, review of title insurance and surveys
- Negotiation of license agreements
- Entity formation, contract negotiation, and corporate governance.
- Land use, zoning, environmental compliance, and due diligence
Amy values any opportunity to give back to her community and is committed to volunteering her time to organizations and causes she is most passionate about. She is an active member of the Junior League of Denver and a member of the Young Professional Council for Denver Kids, Inc.
Outside the office, Amy enjoys heading up the mountains to snowboard and trying as many new restaurants as possible.She never misses a Broncos game and loves catching up with her friends and family
- William Mitchell College of Law, cum laude, J.D. 2014
- Colorado State University, cum laude, B.A
- American Bar Assoication
- Colorado Bar Association
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Denver Kids, Inc. – Young Professional Council
- Junior League of Denver – Member
- Wills for Heroes
- The Sanneh Foundation
- The Jack Brewer Foundation