Mr. George is a civil litigation attorney whose practice focuses on complex civil litigation, including the defense of healthcare professionals, medical practices, and other entities involved in professional negligence and liability claims. Mr. George has extensive experience in all phases of civil litigation and has obtained favorable jury verdicts and appellate decisions on behalf of his clients.
Mr. George’s attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills make him an effective trial attorney who provides value for his litigation clients. He has represented clients in malpractice claims, employment disputes, and commercial matters in both state and federal courts. In addition to his litigation experience, Mr. George has served as general counsel for hospitals and medical practices where he has assisted with risk management, contract negotiation, and corporate planning.
Mr. George lives in Denver and enjoys skiing, golfing, and exploring Colorado’s mountains with his girlfriend and Bernese Mountain Dog.
University of Colorado Law School (completed in Spring of 2015)
Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Law, National Mock Trial Team (September 2013 through May 2015)
- Colorado Law, Health Law Society, Secretary (September 2013 through May 2014)
- Colorado Law, Sports and Entertainment Law Student Association, president (September 2013 through May 2014)
Publications and Speaking Engagements
Rose Andom Center Young Professionals Council
- Hershey Decker Drake, associate (August 2015 through August 2019)
- Hershey Decker Drake, intern (May 2014 through May 2015)
- 20th Judicial District, intern and law clerk (May 2013 through April 2014)
- Wheeler Trigg O’Donnell, document clerk (September 2010 through July 2012)