Mr. Randall joined the Army at a young age, became a Laboratory Technician and after assignments in Fort Ord, Texas and Washington State, he then spent a year in Vietnam. Mr. Randall spent 6 years serving in the Army.
Mr. Randall then went on to graduate from Chaffey Jr. College in Alta Loma, California. He eventually received a Bachelor’s degree from State University of New York and subsequently was accepted to Western State College of Law where he worked during the day and went to law school at night . After a few years as a Plaintiff attorney Mr. Randall joined Farmers and spent the next 25 years as a Senior Trial Attorney and Specialty Trial Attorney. He litigated cases for several years and then formed the Law and Motion Department at Farmers. Mr. Randall lectures frequently, provides MCLE classes, publishes numerous articles on the law as well as the 2-volume publications, “California Personal Injury Forms” [Cross Publishing & Bancroft/Whitney] and his own series of publications entitled, “Thumbprint Guides”, under LAWATYOURFINGERTIPS Inc. focusing on different aspects of California Personal Injury Law.
Mr. Randall’s practice area focuses on Litigation and is working out of our Orange County office. Mr. Randall has twin sons and enjoys spending time with them and his wife outside of the office.
- Western State College of Law (1980)
- State University of New York (Albany) (1978)
- Alumni of the year, 2008– Western State College of Law
- U.S. ARMY [Vietnam Service Medal, Vietnam Campaign Medal, Vietnam Cross of Gallantry w/Palm]
- Western State College of Law, Alumni of the year (2008) Speaker for Graduating Class of 2008
Publications and Speaking Engagements
California Personal Injury Forms [Cross Publishing/Bancroft Whitney]
Thumbprint Guide [LAWATYOURFINGERTIPS, INC.] – serein’s of guides/books on various topics of California law – from Assumption of Risk to Experts, Premises Liability, Law & Motion, Trial, Automobiles, Admission of Medical Bills, Motion in Limine, Discovery, etc.
Frequent Lecturer, MCLE provider
- Sponsor/Provider: “”Hot Dog Day” at Western State College of Law [up until Covid a twice-a-year event for law school students]