- Education & Honors
- Reported Statistics
- Representative Experience
- Counsel of Record
- Community Involvement
Ms. Wilson was born in Colorado and grew up in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She earned her bachelor’s degree in poliitcal science from the University of New Mexico before moving to San Diego, California to attend California Western School of Law. After law school, Ms. Wilson relocated to Las Vegas to begin her legal career and has been licensed in Nevada since 2001. Before joining Messner Reeves, Ms. Wilson worked for a large Nevada litigation firm for 21 years.
Ms. Wilson’s practice focuses on civil litigation, with a focus on transportation, products liability and premises liability. Ms. Wilson defends clients against serious injury and wrongful death actions, and has defended a leading tire manufacturer and manufacturers of mobile homes and industrial equipment. She also defends large transportation companies, independent owner-operators and companies specializing in roadway construction and traffic control.
When not working, Ms. Wilson enjoys reading, fitness training, hiking with her dogs, and traveling.
- California Western School of Law, J.D., 2001
- University of New Mexico, magna cum laude, B.A., 1998
- Mountain States Super Lawyers (2013-2016)
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Alverson Taylor & Sanders, Associate – 2001 to 2007; Partner – 2007 to 2022