As an AV rated attorney, Ms. Mowry has nearly two decades of extensive experience litigating cases ranging from workers’ compensation claims through the Colorado appellate courts. She has handled every type of workers’ compensation matter; administrative proceedings filed with the EEOC and Colorado Civil Rights Division; and trials in both state and federal courts involving such issues as employment contract disputes; sexual harassment; age, race, gender and disability discrimination; and retaliation claims. Ms. Mowry also has experience representing clients in general litigation matters including subrogation issues, negligence and premises liability cases.
Ms. Mowry’s practice includes not only representing clients with litigated matters, but providing personal counseling services to counsel clients with respect to compliance issues, personnel matters and effective strategies to lessen or avoid litigation if possible. Ms. Mowry is licensed to practice in both Colorado and the 10th Circuit in Federal Court.
Prior to joining Messner Reeves, Ms. Mowry was a partner and shareholder at Treece Alfrey Musat.P.C. where she specialized in employment, general litigation and workers’ compensation defense.
- University of Wyoming, B.S. 1989
- University of Wyoming J.D., 1992
- McGeorge School of Law Europe Summer Institute, London
- NAPW: National Association of Professional Women
- Treece Alfrey Musat, Partner & Shareholder
- Senter, Goldfarb and Rice, Associate
- Colorado State House of Representatives, Amendment Clerk 1994 session
- H.E. Carleno & Associates, Law Clerk, General Civil & Criminal Litigation
- Teton County D.A.’s Office, Jackson, Wyoming – Clerkship