- Education & Honors
- Reported Statistics
- Representative Experience
- Counsel of Record
- Community Involvement
Ethan is a litigator focusing on personal injury, bad faith, and commercial litigation. He has extensive experience in researching, drafting, and introducing dispositive motions.
He also has experience representing real estate developers and contractors in property disputes, construction defect, personal injury, and mechanic’s liens claims.
- JD, University of San Diego School of Law, cum laude, 2016
- BA, University of California, San Diego, 2010
- Negotiated a settlement for a waiver of costs in a lawsuit involving two wrongful death claims where damages sought were in the high six figures.
- Defending the trustee of the estate of a motor vehicle driver in a pedestrian injury case. Plaintiff sought damages for personal injuries in excess of $10 million. The case was resolved in a mediated settlement which is currently being finalized.
- Representing a property owner in a premises liability claim involving leased premises and multiple personal injury claimants.
- Successfully settled a matter for a waiver of costs on behalf of an insurance company in a bad faith lawsuit arising out of a first-party claim involving an alleged motor vehicle theft.