John H. Stevens is a partner in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. Mr. Stevens received his law degree from the University of Denver College of Law. He earned a B.A. with Distinction in Economics from the University of Colorado in 1995. Mr. Stevens is admitted to practice law in the States of Colorado and New Mexico and the United States District Court for the Districts of Colorado and New Mexico. His practice emphasizes civil litigation cases involving commercial disputes, personal injury claims, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, construction defect disputes, and subrogation.
Mr. Stevens has been recognized by A.M. Best, for recommended Insurance Defense attorneys and as a Colorado Rising Star by Super Lawyers Colorado.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D.
- University of Colorado, B.A., Economics
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Shaw Construction, LLP v. United Builder Services, Inc., 296 P.3d 145 (Colo. App. 2012)
Colorado Rush Soccer – Board of Directors
Council on Legal Education Opportunity
Mock Trial coach at Highlands Ranch High School