Messner Reeves LLP, an established full-service, business law firm, with 12 offices nationwide seeks a Corporate Attorney.
This is not your typical law firm. What you will not find at Messner Reeves is bureaucracy, politics, committees, or unnecessary meetings in stuffy boardrooms; instead, you would be joining a collaborative, energetic group of intellectual capital dressed comfortably and working hard for their clients.
Who better to manage the direction and growth of your career than you? At Messner Reeves, you are in the driver’s seat with complete control of your future. With exceptional resources and full support from the firm, you are empowered to immediately begin building your client base and grow your practice. When we were founded over 25 years ago, we were entrepreneurial out of necessity, but now we maintain our entrepreneurial spirit by choice.
- Significant experience with federal and state securities compliance, including, without limitation, IPOs and the preparation of securities disclosure documents for both publicly traded and privately held companies.
- Extensive experience structuring, negotiating, and closing mergers, acquisitions, asset purchases, private equity purchases, loan transactions, joint ventures, and strategic alliances.
- Experience managing due diligence, closings, regulatory filings, and post-acquisition integration.
- Significant experience structuring and forming corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and other business arrangements.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge, and coordinate the completion of projects by junior attorneys.
- The desire to work on general corporate matters.
- A portable book of business is preferred along with the desire to continue the growth of their practice.
- Bankruptcy, banking, and real estate experience a plus.
- Bar License Required.