Messner Reeves LLP, an established full-service, business law firm, with offices in Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Newport Beach, New York and Phoenix, seeks a mid-level, Litigation Attorney in our Denver office. The ideal candidate will have strong research and writing skills. They will also be hardworking, with great lawyering skills, and a proven desire to grow their practice with the full support and resources of the firm.
This is not your typical law firm. What you will not find at Messner Reeves is bureaucracy, politics, committees, or unnecessary meetings in stuffy boardrooms; instead, you would be joining a collaborative, energetic group of intellectual capital dressed comfortably and working hard for their clients. You will see collaborations taking place and entrepreneurial minds thinking outside the box to create common-sense solutions to complex problems.
Who better to manage the direction and growth of your career than you? At Messner Reeves, you are in the driver seat with complete control of your future. With exceptional resources and full support from the firm, you are empowered to immediately begin building your client base and grow your practice. When we were founded, over 25 years ago we were entrepreneurial out of necessity, but now we maintain our entrepreneurial spirit by choice.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience drafting and arguing motions.
- Assist with a caseload of predominately construction defect and general liability insurance defense litigation.
- Proficiency in taking depositions, hearing attendance and trial preparation.
- Excellent research, writing, and analytical skills.
- The ability to prioritize and to work independently.
- Proven ability to foster strong relationships with potential clients while maintaining excellent services for existing clients.
- Established a book of business with the desire to continue the grow their practice through the full support of the firm.
Please send your resume and cover letter if you have an interest in this position.
Salary: $110,000 – $130,000