An established, full-service national law firm, is seeking an experienced and highly qualified Litigation Paralegal to join the Litigation team
Candidate should be pro-active to handle necessary tasks for busy attorneys without constant oversight. The ideal candidate will take the initiative, have strong attention to detail, highly organized & has impeccable communication skills. Working knowledge of Office 2013, Outlook 365, LexisNexis and court filing docketing. Experience with document management system required.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in litigation.
- Must be well versed in both federal and state court procedure and filing requirements, to include E-Filing in federal court.
- Heavy client contact, contact with witnesses and opposing counsel to obtain information pertinent to the case matter.
- Experience handling multiple attorneys with full caseloads. Coordinate heavy scheduling and calendaring for attorney meetings, court deadlines, and depositions.
- Comfortable with a significant amount of file preparation, scheduling, docketing, and drafting.
- Organize records, documents, correspondence, and files into a manageable format while also demonstrating excellent PC skills.
- Assists attorneys in drafting pleadings, disclosures and discovery requests while under close supervision.
- Candidate should be sufficiently pro-active to handle necessary tasks for busy attorneys without constant oversight.
- The ideal candidate will have strong organizational & communication skills
Pay ranges from: $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
We offer a great working environment, competitive compensation, and full benefits.
Please send a cover letter and resume if you are interested in this opportunity.
Contact: Eleanor Deaton